Assignment 5: Spring 2020
From Course Wiki
Revision as of 20:05, 20 March 2020 by Juliesutton
Assignment 5 for Spring 2020
- Follow the original guidelines for Assignment 5, part 1, using the instructor's movie of 0.84 $ \mu m $ beads fixed to a slide.
- For Part 2, complete numbers 2 - 5 of the original assignment
- You do not need to document your cell-preparation procedure since you didn't get a chance to do it!
- Analyze the movies of 0.84 $ \mu m $ beads endocytosed by NIH 3T3 cells that were recorded instructors.
- You do not need to share your data with other groups.
- Part 1: MSD difference tracking and microscope stability
- Part 2: Live cell particle tracking of endocytosed beads
Back to 20.309 Main Page